Yaba College Of Technology. YABATECH remains one of the best University in Nigeria. considering its achievement.
Yaba College Of Technology. YABATECH which is located in Lagos State University and a State University well-known for her academic excellence.
So, if you have decided or anticipating on where to study in YABATECH or not, then you need to know YABATECH cut off mark for 2018/2019 admission process.
Now, I will quickly discuss the following in this article:
- Meaning Of Cut Off Mark
- YABATECH Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 [JAMB]
- YABATECH Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Cours
- YABATECH Admission Requirements For All Courses
- How To Gain Admission Into YABATECH
- JAMB Subject Combination For YABATECH Courses
- yabatech jamb cut off mark 2018
- yabatech cut off mark 2018/2019
- yabatech cut off mark for jamb 2018/2019
- yabatech cutoff mark 2018
- yabatech cut off mark 2018/2019
Now, I will reveal to you everything in I stated above in the headings that will follow.
1. MEANING OF CUT OFF MARK
A cut off mark is a fixed minimum score required by tertiary institutions to gain admission to study a course.
Once met or passed, your admission is guaranteed. Even though some candidate score very high in JAMB, they still fail to gain admission.
2.YABATECH Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 [JAMB]
What is JAMB Cut off of mark for YABATECH? This is the question I will answer under this heading.
Like is said earlier, JAMB Cut off mark is the minimum score you must have in JAMB before you can qualify for admission in YABATECH.
Once you score less than this in UTME, you won’t be allowed to participate in the PostUTME/Screening exercise. Hence, there is no admission for you.
What is YABATECH Cut off mark 2018/2019? See the answer below.
YABATECH Cut-off Marks 2018
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of these which include meeting the required cut of mark for each schools’ as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
YABATECH Departmental Cut off Mark.
The Yaba College Of Technology does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination is eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
YABATECH Nature of Admission Screening 2018
The Yaba College Of Technology. holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
- community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
5. How To Gain Admission Into YABATECH
Now, you have finally decided to study in YABATECH, how do I gain admission?
6. JAMB Subject Combination For YABATECH Courses
One of the major reasons why candidates are denied admission is wrong subject combination.
That is why you need to make sure that your JAMB subject combination correspond with your course.