JAMB CAPS is the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Central Admission Processing System. You will learn how to check admission status on Jamb caps portal in this article. Not just that, you will also learn how to accept your admission, reject your admission and check your Jamb Caps Market Place.
Now, you may be wondering,
- What is Jamb caps all about?
- Has Jamb started giving admission on caps?
- How do I accept admission on Jamb caps
- How do I reject admission On Jamb caps
JAMB CAPS ADMISSION
- To Check Admission Status
- To Accept Admission
- To Reject Admission
- Other Admission Handling Features
Bearing the following questions in mind, This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission during the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now proceed to JAMB Caps Portal to check their admission Status.
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS PORTAL
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
2. Login with the credentials ( email and password)
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
6. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status‘.
7. It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’.
JAMB CAPS ADMISSION STATUS MESSAGES.
After following the steps outlined above in other to check if you have been offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, there are series of messages you are bound to see after you have input your JAMB Registration Number.
Below are the messages you will likely receive when you check your admission status using the JAMB caps and what you need to do concerning that.
If you check your admission status and what you see is admitted, then congratulations as you have been offered admission and you can now proceed to accept the admission and follow the next instruction after accepting your admission.
If after checking your admission status and you see Recommended, it means you may have been offered admission in other school other than the one you chose or an opportunity was opened for you in another school.
The Third set of message you may likely see when trying to check if you have been offered admission is Not Admitted, in this case, you have been considered for admission just yet or you will not be offered admission at all. If you see this message, you are not allowed to accept the admission.
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS, CHECK BACK LATER
If you see the above message bearing admission in progress, check back later, then it has a straight forward explanation which means that your school is yet to release they admission list or that they are still releasing the admission list.
If your portal shows approved, then congratulations, as JAMB has approved the admission offered to you.