Ambrose Ali University, EKPOMA. AAU remains one of the best University in Nigeria. considering its achievement.
Ambrose Ali University, EKPOMA. AAU which is located in Edo State University and a State University well-known for her academic excellence.
So, if you have decided or anticipating on where to study in AAU or not, then you need to know AAU cut off mark for 2018/2019 admission process.
Now, I will quickly discuss the following in this article:
- Meaning Of Cut Off Mark
- AAU Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 [JAMB]
- AAU Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Cours
- AAU Admission Requirements For All Courses
- How To Gain Admission Into AAU
- JAMB Subject Combination For AAU Courses
- aau cut off mark for jamb
- aau departmental cut off mark for 2018/2019
- aau jamb cut off mark 2018
- aau cut off mark 2018/2019
- how to calculate aau cut off mark
- aau jamb cut off mark 2018
- aau cut off mark for accounting
Now, I will reveal to you everything in I stated above in the headings that will follow.
1. MEANING OF CUT OFF MARK
A cut off mark is a fixed minimum score required by tertiary institutions to gain admission to study a course.
Once met or passed, your admission is guaranteed. Even though some candidate score very high in JAMB, they still fail to gain admission.
2.AAU Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 [JAMB]
What is JAMB Cut off of mark for AAU? This is the question I will answer under this heading.
Like is said earlier, JAMB Cut off mark is the minimum score you must have in JAMB before you can qualify for admission in AAU.
Once you score less than this in UTME, you won’t be allowed to participate in the PostUTME/Screening exercise. Hence, there is no admission for you.
What is AAU Cut off mark 2018/2019? See the answer below.
AAU Cut off Mark 2018/2019
Following the scrapping out of post UTME by the federal government, the Joints Admission and Matriculation board (JAMB) had given a bench mark of 180 and above for candidates applying for Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education. Hitherto, the Ambrose Alli University has follow suit in the 180 general cut of mark of JAMB.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
AAU Departmental Cut-off Mark 2018
The Ambrose Alli University does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of one 180 in UTME examination is eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the Ambrose Alli University, the admission processes is competitive and an admission is given based on JAMB score and O level grades.
AAU Nature of Admission Screening 2018
The Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma. holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
- community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
5. How To Gain Admission Into AAU
Now, you have finally decided to study in AAU, how do I gain admission?
6. JAMB Subject Combination For AAU Courses
One of the major reasons why candidates are denied admission is wrong subject combination.
That is why you need to make sure that your JAMB subject combination correspond with your course.